Successfully implemented leenea projects in Bosnia and Herzegovina
leenea systems have been successfully implemented and put into operation in many institutions in Bosnia and Herzegovina. By implementing these systems it is easier for employees to work on counters, as well as for users to use their services. Hence, the overall comfort of providing services, as well as the atmosphere of residence within the institution, are improved. So far, 11 “leenea – waiting line” projects have been successfully implemented, giving a total of over 7500 satisfied customers.
We would highlight the following projects:
- Police station Tuzla – Ministry of Internal Affairs Canton Tuzla
- Police station Kladanj – Ministry of Internal Affairs Canton Tuzla
- Police station Kalesija – Ministry of Internal Affairs Canton Tuzla
- The municipality of Doboj
- The municipality of Maglaj
Check below to find picture gallery of the implementation and putting to operation development of the leenea projects in previously named institutions.